1. Selfie queen Kim Kardashian is kashing out on her amateur photography skills and publishing her first book next spring, a collection of hundreds of her selfies called “Selfish.”
3. The publisher, Rizzoli, announced the book on their website and released a statement calling Kardashian a “trailblazer of the selfie movement” who has “mastered the art of taking flattering and highly personal photos of oneself”:
For the first time in print, this book presents some of Kim’s favorite selfies in one volume—from her favorite throwback images to current ultra-sexy glam shots—and provides readers with a behind-the-scenes look into this larger-than-life star.
6. They also released this picture of the cover:
8. The book’s release date is April 7, 2015, and will be 352 pages of pictures. But don’t worry, you can pre-order the photo collection through Amazon. You’ll even save $4 off the $19.95 price tag!
10. Until April…
12. You’ll just need to find some other way…
14. To look at selfies…
16. Of Kim.
18. Good luck!
- A strong earthquake struck southern Taiwan, killing at least 13 people and causing buildings to collapse.
- Days before New Hampshire's presidential primary, John Kasich got back-to-back questions about a lead water crisis in his home state of Ohio 🇺🇸
- Do you know what happened in the news this week? Time to take our quiz.