1. 1. Salt ‘n’ sauce is the law.
If you ask for anything else on a fish supper, then you will throw the person behind the counter for a temporary loop. Also, ask for Salt ‘n’ sauce in Glasgow, and you’ll end up getting laughed at and have HP sauce all over your chips. Which is embarrassing for all concerned.
6. 6. But Edinburgh in the summer is pure Meadows.
As soon as there is the slightest glimmer of sunlight, you can’t get a portable barbecue in Sainsbury’s for love nor money. And all you have to go on for finding your pals is, “It’s this far from middle meadow walk.” And no, nobody remembers that Mario thing either.
10. 10. The Street Party is extremely overrated.
It doesn’t do anything that a flat party, a good few whiskeys, and a few bottles of Buckie can’t do better.
- Time for Democratic presidential debate number six: Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders will face each other in Wisconsin tonight 🇺🇸
- World leaders have agreed to a "cessation of hostilities" in Syria and expanded humanitarian aid, U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry said.
- NYPD Officer Peter Liang was found guilty of manslaughter in the 2014 shooting of Akai Gurley, an unarmed black man.