1. It’s time to move out and find your first apartment!
2. Time to gather up some friends and find a place to live!
5. Signing the lease sounds like fun….but then an hour passes by and you’re still signing papers
“Okay, just sign 20 more times and you can get your keys!”
7. RAs can’t break up your parties anymore!
But the cops can…
8. The first few nights with your roommates will be like a never-ending sleepover
9. And your first night alone, without your roommates will be terrifying
10. You have to start from scratch with EVERYTHING
I already know I need to get things like furniture and dishes but no one said anything about condiments, spices, or medicine!
11. That means it’s time to go grocery shopping
Whoa! Who knew groceries could cost so much!
13. And when you finally fill the fridge, trying to find your food will become a scavenger hunt
“There’s three containers of yogurt in here, which one is mine?”
14. Cooking your own food will feel amazing!
No more dorm food!
You decide what to eat and when to eat it!
15. And you actually have to clean now
I’m still waiting for the apartment cleaning staff to come….
16. Dirty dishes will cause more roommate disputes than anything EVER
17. Just as you start getting used to things and thinking apartment life is easy…
18. WATER BILL
19. WATER B—- wait didn’t we just pay that one last week?
20. “OHMYGOODNESS! The oven is broken! What do we do?!”
No you can’t fix it. Call the repairman
21. You start to wonder if moving out was a bad idea
22. But then you realize that this is YOUR space!
Well, you and your roommate’s