1. College just isn’t real life. Like, at all.
Month-long vacations, living with your best friends, skipping class because you’re hungover. NOT. REAL. LIFE.
2. Time is completely irrelevant.
“What are you going to do for the rest of your life?”
3. Every day is a party.
What is this “class” you speak of?
4. You learn to accept everything and anything.
5. You make the friends who’ve got your back for life.
Actually, they become more than that — a family.
6. You get to live in beautiful, exotic places to “study.”
Wait, that wasn’t all a dream?
7. …and come back with a million memories to share.
Seriously y’all. CAN’T. BE. REAL.
8. Last night’s shenanigans become the best stories to share.
9. You bounce back from a weekend of drinking, no problem.
Really, though. Post-college, hangovers take on an entirely new meaning.
10. Being the oldest was actually something that was in your favor.
Bow down, freshmen!
11. …and the “real world” always seemed years away.
I’ll get a bottle of the red. Desperate times call for desperate measures.
Dedicated to Sara Zadrima.