1. At first Iris was a little apprehensive about all the animals.
Which is understandable — London Zoo includes a terrifying bird enclosure where I was once dive-bombed by a malevolent parrot.
2. But then she got into the spirit of things. Here she is waving at some lions.
Unrelated: this is just another llama who wishes he were a model.
9. But this motorized rooster rocking-horse is a bit much for Iris.
She’s like, “haha but no thanks, not for me.”
And that’s it for the day. After all, too much excitement is no fun all.
See the film in full at Nowness.
- Brussels started reopening schools and the Metro Wednesday after a four-day security lockdown. The city remains on the highest terrorism alert. ›
- Protesters gathered in Chicago Tuesday night after city officials released the video of a white police officer fatally shooting Laquan McDonald, a black teenager. ›
- Adele broke the single-week U.S. album sales record set by NSYNC in 2000. "25" sold at least 2.43 million in about three days. ›