1. At first Iris was a little apprehensive about all the animals.
Which is understandable — London Zoo includes a terrifying bird enclosure where I was once dive-bombed by a malevolent parrot.
2. But then she got into the spirit of things. Here she is waving at some lions.
9. But this motorized rooster rocking-horse is a bit much for Iris.
She’s like, “haha but no thanks, not for me.”
And that’s it for the day. After all, too much excitement is no fun all.
See the film in full at Nowness.
We've got your WKND covered.
- Police in Athens used pepper spray on protesters two days ahead of Greece's major bailout vote.
- A medical helicopter has crashed in Colorado. Three people were injured, according to reports.
- Serena Williams survived an upset at Wimbledon and defeated Heather Watson. She'll play her older sister Venus in the next round of the tournament ?