1. At first Iris was a little apprehensive about all the animals.
Which is understandable — London Zoo includes a terrifying bird enclosure where I was once dive-bombed by a malevolent parrot.
2. But then she got into the spirit of things. Here she is waving at some lions.
9. But this motorized rooster rocking-horse is a bit much for Iris.
She’s like, “haha but no thanks, not for me.”
And that’s it for the day. After all, too much excitement is no fun all.
See the film in full at Nowness.
We've got your WKND covered.
- Rowan County, Kentucky, issued several marriage licenses today, but their validity is being questioned because jailed clerk Kim Davis's name isn't on them. ›
- After mounting pressure from other European countries, Britain will accept thousands more refugees from UN camps bordering Syria. ›
- U.S. Vice President Joe Biden said he isn't sure he has the "emotional energy" to run for president. ›