1. When the life of a bully from high school doesn’t quite go according to plan.
2. When that really annoying couple you know breaks up.
3. When people are dicks to animals and get their comeuppance.
4. When the person who speeds past you like a maniac immediately gets pulled over.
6. When the cocky person at work gets served by your boss.
8. When someone sprints for a subway car and still doesn’t make it.
Where’s the fire, man?
10. When someone else catches that puddle instead of you.
12. When someone’s drunken antics are too drunken to have sympathy for.
15. Seeing an insanely expensive car that’s been used as target practice.
16. When someone tries to make a cool guy entrance and gets taken down a peg.
18. But especially when you’re watching a Yankees game with a Yankees fan and then A-Rod gets all “clutch.”
Assuming you’re not that Yankees fan.
- Dylann Roof wants to plead guilty, his attorney said. He is accused of killing nine people at a Charleston church in June.
- The World Health Organization says that an interim analysis of a potential Ebola vaccine shows "100% efficacy in individuals."
- Beijing won its bid to host the 2022 Winter Olympics. It's the first city to host both the summer and winter games.