1. This is Amy Dickinson. She writes the advice column “Ask Amy” for the Washington Post.
2. On Monday, she published a letter from a parent who’s concerned that his or her son “will not stop being gay.” Her response is perfect.
Washington Post / Via Twitter: @aurosan
4. Read the entire column here.
5. H/t @aurosan
In The News Today
- At least 30 people were killed in twin bomb blasts during a peace rally near the main train station in Turkey's capital. ›
- President Obama visited Oregon to meet with victims' families after last week's deadly campus shooting. Gun-rights activists protested his visit. ›
- The U.S. ended its $500 million program that trains and equips Syrian rebels in their fight against ISIS. ›