1. This is Amy Dickinson. She writes the advice column “Ask Amy” for the Washington Post.
2. On Monday, she published a letter from a parent who’s concerned that his or her son “will not stop being gay.” Her response is perfect.
Washington Post / Via Twitter: @aurosan
4. Read the entire column here.
5. H/t @aurosan
Here Are The Top Stories
- The U.S. and Cuba have agreed to open embassies in Washington and Havana as they restore diplomatic ties after more than 50 years.
- Greece has become the first developed country to miss a debt payment to the International Monetary Fund.
- The U.S. has defeated Germany 2-0 in the Women's World Cup semis. Team USA will play Japan or England in the final ⚽️