1. This is Amy Dickinson. She writes the advice column “Ask Amy” for the Washington Post.
2. On Monday, she published a letter from a parent who’s concerned that his or her son “will not stop being gay.” Her response is perfect.
Washington Post / Via Twitter: @aurosan
4. Read the entire column here.
5. H/t @aurosan
In The News Today
- Rowan County, Kentucky, issued several marriage licenses today, but their validity is being questioned because jailed clerk Kim Davis's name isn't on them. ›
- After mounting pressure from other European countries, Britain will accept thousands more refugees from UN camps bordering Syria. ›
- U.S. Vice President Joe Biden said he isn't sure he has the "emotional energy" to run for president. ›