1. This is Amy Dickinson. She writes the advice column “Ask Amy” for the Washington Post.
2. On Monday, she published a letter from a parent who’s concerned that his or her son “will not stop being gay.” Her response is perfect.
4. Read the entire column here.
5. H/t @aurosan
- The man accused in Friday's Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado made his first court appearance. Charges are expected to be formally filed on Dec. 9. ›
- Cyber Monday 2015 could be the biggest online sales day in history, according to data from Adobe. Shoppers are on track to spend nearly $3 billion 💳📲
- It's World AIDS Day — 35 million people have died from AIDS-related conditions, and more than 34 million people are living with the disease. ›