1. You cannot understand why anyone would go to a crushingly overcrowded bar. On purpose.
That does not make sense.
2. What’s that sound that’s in every song now? That dubstep thing? Yeah, you can’t handle that.
3. Waiting in an infinity-long line for food is not happening.
You stick with your favorite spot, “Any Place Without a Line.”
5. Any concert that doesn’t involve seats is basically torture.
“My back hurts and I’m tired and you’re all really sweaty and I’m going home now.”
6. We don’t even need to discuss festivals.
8. Not having health insurance: too old for that shit.
9. Just looking at shots being poured gives you a headache.
10. Theme parties are cause for immediate eye roll.
Can I just come to your party? Do I have to buy a fedora? *sigh*
12. Moving an entire apartment of heavy junk is off the table.
That’s why telephone poles invented Man With Van flyers.
13. You’re done with team building, retreats, trust falls, icebreakers.
Too old. For this shit.
14. Relentless optimism is exhausting. You’ve seen too much.
15. Trying to meet someone is, like… effort. Too much effort.
17. You can’t/won’t/aren’t interested in keeping up with every new social network. Snapchat is a bridge too far.
18. Everyone is always giving you guff for being a buzzkill.
- Robert L. Dear was identified as the suspected gunman in a fatal shooting at a Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. Here's what you need to know. ›
- Speaking of climate change, can you pass this basic quiz about it? ›