1. In case you haven’t had the EXTREMELY EMOTIONAL experience of watching Friday Night Lights — this is Matt Saracen, sometime quarterback for the Dillon Panthers.
Look at that mug.
3. But you also can’t underestimate the smolder.
4. He might be super awkward when he asks you out, but somehow, it’s irresistible.
7. He’s not afraid to cry, but he’s still tough.
Guy’s been through a lot.
8. OK, he’s really not afraid to cry, but still. He’s mad sensitive!
9. He’s sorta clueless, but in the most lovable way possible.
15. Some creative role-play is not out of the question.
20. Have I mentioned that he’s TOTALLY DREAMY?
I think it might have come up.
21. Looking good in a football uniform is one thing, but looking good working for Alamo Freeze means KEEPER.
22. Matt has your back.
23. SPOILER: There’s definitely no fear of commitment to worry about.
- President Obama unveiled a climate change plan on Monday that calls for federal limits on the amount of carbon power plants can produce.
- Puerto Rico has failed to make a $58 million debt payment, and credit rating agency Moody's says the U.S. territory is in default.
- The man accused of fatally shooting a Memphis, Tennessee, police officer on Saturday has turned himself in.