1. In case you haven’t had the EXTREMELY EMOTIONAL experience of watching Friday Night Lights — this is Matt Saracen, sometime quarterback for the Dillon Panthers.
Look at that mug.
3. But you also can’t underestimate the smolder.
4. He might be super awkward when he asks you out, but somehow, it’s irresistible.
5. He’s not always awkward.
SMOOTH, 7, SMOOTH.
7. He’s not afraid to cry, but he’s still tough.
Guy’s been through a lot.
8. OK, he’s really not afraid to cry, but still. He’s mad sensitive!
9. He’s sorta clueless, but in the most lovable way possible.
At least the basics are there.
15. Some creative role-play is not out of the question.
17. Into taking it slow? Not a problem.
20. Have I mentioned that he’s TOTALLY DREAMY?
I think it might have come up.
21. Looking good in a football uniform is one thing, but looking good working for Alamo Freeze means KEEPER.
22. Matt has your back.
23. SPOILER: There’s definitely no fear of commitment to worry about.
- Illinois' attorney general has asked the U.S. Department of Justice's Civil Rights Division to investigate Chicago's police department. ›
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg says he'll give away 99% of his Facebook shares (worth $45 billion today) over the course of his life. ›
- And a Turkish court had to call in experts to determine whether a man comparing the country's president to Gollum from "Lord of the Rings" was an insult. ›