1. In case you haven’t had the EXTREMELY EMOTIONAL experience of watching Friday Night Lights — this is Matt Saracen, sometime quarterback for the Dillon Panthers.
Look at that mug.
3. But you also can’t underestimate the smolder.
4. He might be super awkward when he asks you out, but somehow, it’s irresistible.
7. He’s not afraid to cry, but he’s still tough.
Guy’s been through a lot.
8. OK, he’s really not afraid to cry, but still. He’s mad sensitive!
9. He’s sorta clueless, but in the most lovable way possible.
15. Some creative role-play is not out of the question.
20. Have I mentioned that he’s TOTALLY DREAMY?
I think it might have come up.
21. Looking good in a football uniform is one thing, but looking good working for Alamo Freeze means KEEPER.
22. Matt has your back.
23. SPOILER: There’s definitely no fear of commitment to worry about.
- The European Union is now using naval vessels in the Mediterranean to intercept boats that are smuggling refugees and migrants to Europe. ›
- Texas carried out its 11th execution of the year on Tuesday — the most of any state — putting to death an inmate who murdered a man over $8. ›
- The U.S. is investigating how a cargo ship with 33 people on board sank during Hurricane Joaquin. The ship went missing in the Caribbean last week. ›