1. In case you haven’t had the EXTREMELY EMOTIONAL experience of watching Friday Night Lights — this is Matt Saracen, sometime quarterback for the Dillon Panthers.
Look at that mug.
3. But you also can’t underestimate the smolder.
4. He might be super awkward when he asks you out, but somehow, it’s irresistible.
7. He’s not afraid to cry, but he’s still tough.
Guy’s been through a lot.
8. OK, he’s really not afraid to cry, but still. He’s mad sensitive!
9. He’s sorta clueless, but in the most lovable way possible.
15. Some creative role-play is not out of the question.
20. Have I mentioned that he’s TOTALLY DREAMY?
I think it might have come up.
21. Looking good in a football uniform is one thing, but looking good working for Alamo Freeze means KEEPER.
22. Matt has your back.
23. SPOILER: There’s definitely no fear of commitment to worry about.
- Two bomb attacks in the central Nigerian city of Jos have killed at least 44 people.
- Greek Finance Minister Yanis Varoufakis has resigned following an overwhelming "no" vote on new austerity measures tied to further bailout funds. The country's future in the eurozone is uncertain.
- The U.S. defeated Japan 5-2 in Vancouver in the final match of the FIFA Women's World Cup. It was the highest scoring final in the history of the tournament ⚽️