1. Trials and tribulations aside, you love this man.
5. Alongside this.
6. You know how to spell Szczesny without looking it up.
7. At some point, you’ve convinced yourself that every youngster would be a superstar.
Ahhh, “The Youth Project.”
8. You will never forgive Ryan Shawcross.
9. When you hear “BFG” you think of this:
10. Regardless of your gender or sexual orientation, you have a crush on this dude.
Bonjour, Handsome French Bloke.
11. However, you do NOT have a crush on Piers Morgan.
(You hate Piers Morgan.)
12. You still can’t believe this bug-eyed genius is a Gunner and now you’re putting umlauts on EVERYTHING.
15. Whatever else happens, you know no one can take 2003/2004 away.
16. Your only “second team” is the Red Bulls, for one very simple, very legendary reason.
18. You’ve tailored your social media for maximum Arsenal immersion.
20. Since circa 2008, you’ve gone back and forth several million times on whether Arsenal needs a proper defensive midfielder.
Is Yann M’vila still available?!
22. These are your podcasts.
23. You are sick to death of hearing about the trophy drought. But also, fourth place is not a trophy.
It’s a vicious cycle.
25. This is just a small sampling of the Arsenal songs you know.
“F*ck them all! F*ck them all! United, West Ham, Liverpoooool…”
- The U.S., Japan, and 10 other Pacific Rim nations have agreed to a historic trade deal encompassing 40% of the world's economy. ›
- Three scientists who developed treatments against parasites have won the 2015 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine. ›
- At least three people have died in South Carolina due to severe rainfall. More than 11 inches of rain fell on the city in 48 hours. ›