1. Trials and tribulations aside, you love this man.
5. Alongside this.
6. You know how to spell Szczesny without looking it up.
7. At some point, you’ve convinced yourself that every youngster would be a superstar.
Ahhh, “The Youth Project.”
8. You will never forgive Ryan Shawcross.
9. When you hear “BFG” you think of this:
10. Regardless of your gender or sexual orientation, you have a crush on this dude.
Bonjour, Handsome French Bloke.
11. However, you do NOT have a crush on Piers Morgan.
(You hate Piers Morgan.)
12. You still can’t believe this bug-eyed genius is a Gunner and now you’re putting umlauts on EVERYTHING.
15. Whatever else happens, you know no one can take 2003/2004 away.
16. Your only “second team” is the Red Bulls, for one very simple, very legendary reason.
18. You’ve tailored your social media for maximum Arsenal immersion.
20. Since circa 2008, you’ve gone back and forth several million times on whether Arsenal needs a proper defensive midfielder.
Is Yann M’vila still available?!
22. These are your podcasts.
23. You are sick to death of hearing about the trophy drought. But also, fourth place is not a trophy.
It’s a vicious cycle.
25. This is just a small sampling of the Arsenal songs you know.
“F*ck them all! F*ck them all! United, West Ham, Liverpoooool…”
- [Florida is bracing for tropical storm Erika, which is expected to hit the state on Monday after tearing through Caribbean islands. At least 20 people have been killed. ›] (http://www.buzzfeed.com/stephaniemcneal/at-least-5-people-are-missing-after-tropical-storm-erika-thr)
- And on the same day 10 years later, former U.S. President George W. Bush toured New Orleans on the anniversary of Hurricane Katrina. ›
- Owen Labrie was found not guilty of felony sexual assault charges stemming from a 15-year-old former student's accusations that he raped her at St. Paul's School. ›