1. Trials and tribulations aside, you love this man.
4. You will be replaying this in your dreams for eternity.
5. Alongside this.
6. You know how to spell Szczesny without looking it up.
7. At some point, you’ve convinced yourself that every youngster would be a superstar.
Ahhh, “The Youth Project.”
8. You will never forgive Ryan Shawcross.
9. When you hear “BFG” you think of this:
10. Regardless of your gender or sexual orientation, you have a crush on this dude.
Bonjour, Handsome French Bloke.
11. However, you do NOT have a crush on Piers Morgan.
(You hate Piers Morgan.)
12. You still can’t believe this bug-eyed genius is a Gunner and now you’re putting umlauts on EVERYTHING.
13. You drop “victory through harmony” into casual conversation.
15. Whatever else happens, you know no one can take 2003/2004 away.
16. Your only “second team” is the Red Bulls, for one very simple, very legendary reason.
17. You keep a running tally of famous Gooners.
18. You’ve tailored your social media for maximum Arsenal immersion.
20. Since circa 2008, you’ve gone back and forth several million times on whether Arsenal needs a proper defensive midfielder.
Is Yann M’vila still available?!
22. These are your podcasts.
23. You are sick to death of hearing about the trophy drought. But also, fourth place is not a trophy.
It’s a vicious cycle.
24. You tried to get behind DENCH. You really did.
25. This is just a small sampling of the Arsenal songs you know.
“F*ck them all! F*ck them all! United, West Ham, Liverpoooool…”
- Thousands of rallies for climate change action were held around the world ahead of the United Nations climate talks in Paris.›
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- And Adele's "25" has sold a record 3.38 million copies in the U.S. in its first full week, Nielsen Music reported 🎤🏆 ›