It also has the most job openings per capita.
San Jose: secret paradise?
5. Most People Leaving Home To Go To Work at Strange Times (12 P.M. - 5 A.M.): Akutan, AK
6. Best City Park System: Minneapolis
Ranked number one by the Trust For Public Land.
According to The Atlantic:
“Ninety-four percent of people in Minneapolis live within a 10-minute walk of a park, a quick way of saying that the Minnesota city is woven with arguably the best green space of any large metro in the country.”
8. Most People Taking a Ferryboat to Work: Bainbridge Island, WA
11. Most Well-Read: Alexandria, VA
This is the hottest hot spot in Alexandria: Beatley Central Library.
Bonus fact: Knoxville bought the most copies of 50 Shades of Grey on Amazon.
Notice anything in common among the top ten?
Yeah, well, California is responsible for the first SEVENTY THREE cities on the list.
- At least three people have died in South Carolina due to severe rainfall. More than 11 inches of rain fell on the city in 48 hours. ›
- President Obama says the U.S. has launched a full investigation into the airstrikes that killed 22 people at a hospital in Afghanistan on Saturday. ›
- The World Bank announced that for the first time it is forecasting the rate of extreme global poverty to drop below 10% in 2015 . ›