It also has the most job openings per capita.
San Jose: secret paradise?
5. Most People Leaving Home To Go To Work at Strange Times (12 P.M. - 5 A.M.): Akutan, AK
6. Best City Park System: Minneapolis
Ranked number one by the Trust For Public Land.
According to The Atlantic:
“Ninety-four percent of people in Minneapolis live within a 10-minute walk of a park, a quick way of saying that the Minnesota city is woven with arguably the best green space of any large metro in the country.”
8. Most People Taking a Ferryboat to Work: Bainbridge Island, WA
11. Most Well-Read: Alexandria, VA
This is the hottest hot spot in Alexandria: Beatley Central Library.
Bonus fact: Knoxville bought the most copies of 50 Shades of Grey on Amazon.
Notice anything in common among the top ten?
Yeah, well, California is responsible for the first SEVENTY THREE cities on the list.
- At least 86 people were killed in twin bomb blasts during a peace rally near the main train station in Turkey's capital. ›
- Activists are celebrating the 20th anniversary of the Million Man March at the National Mall in Washington, D.C. ›
- Elections on Sunday are widely expected to hand Belarusian President Alexander Lukashenko a fifth term since 1994. ›