1. You’re up-to-date on the latest in billboard advertising.
You literally can’t miss ‘em.
2. It’s easy to get to from almost anywhere…even New Jersey.
ALL THE TRAINS
3. Post-work plans to see a Broadway show? You’re already there.
Dinner first? YES.
4. And if you want to try your luck at the Wicked or Book of Mormon lottery, all it takes is an extra-long bathroom break.
BONUS: convince a co-worker to come along and may the odds be extra in your favor.
5. You’re completely unfazed by comedy show offers, creepy Disney characters and this guy.
6. You’re surrounded by the comforts of your hometown.
Olive Garden? Check. Sbarro? Check. Red Lobster? Check.
7. There’s a beautiful park right around the corner.
8. There’s alway a movie being filmed, a ridiculous publicity stunt taking place, or general tomfoolery going on.
9. Lunchtime is magic.
Chop’t, Hale and Hearty, Pie Face, Haru, Pret, Shake Shack, Brooklyn Diner, Five Guys, John’s Pizzeria, Chipotle, Le Pain Quotidien, Pax, Panera, ‘wichcraft…I could go on for days.
10. Need to pick up a book? How about going to the coolest library in the city?
I mean, Carrie Bradshaw almost got married here.
12. Late night on the job? Cheer yourself up with an H&M run.
Open ‘til 1 a.m. every. single. day.
13. Did I mention it’s really conducive to seeing Broadway shows?
Bet you can’t get 30 percent off Kinky Boots near your cushy job in Chelsea.