1. It’s a blatant rip off of ‘Big Brother’
CBS filed for a restraining order against ‘Glass House’ before it premiered to block it from the air because it was too similar to ‘Big Brother’, but lost the case.
2. It’s confusing
A TV show shouldn’t need a Frequently Asked Questions page.
3. There’s no host
Viewers tend to need a road map. Without a host, it’s almost impossible to understand the game.
4. This asshole
Alex, a contestant, was determined to make everyone’s life a living hell… including the viewers.
5. It requires too much work
In order to actually follow the show, you’re expected to also watch it online between episodes and participate in online polls and voting. No thanks.
6. Whatever this is
Each week, people are sent down this little tube to a place called “limbo.” What is that? I don’t know. They didn’t tell the audience.
7. Seriously, you can’t get much worse than this guy
He’s just so irritating.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- The Temple of Bel, an important ancient structure in the ISIS-held Syrian city of Palmyra, has been destroyed, the United Nations says. ›
- A white supremacist has been found guilty of capital murder in the shooting deaths of three people at two Jewish facilities in Kansas last year. ›
- The U.S. Supreme Court says a Kentucky county must issue marriage licenses while its clerk appeals a ruling in a lawsuit from three same-sex couples against her "no marriage licenses" policy. ›