2. Anytime she partnered up with this guy.
3. Like when she handled driving a dangerous, speeding bus.
4. Or tolerated a slow moving boat in a painful sequel.
7. When she insisted on filming Two Weeks Notice in NYC shortly after 9/11 to honor the city.
9. But then stayed in awesome shape. Kudos, woman.
10. Whenever she made a goofy face like this.
11. When she won a flipping Oscar.
14. And then she became a super cool mom.
19. Anytime she got into shenanigans.
- Justice Antonin Scalia, who served almost 30 years on the Supreme Court as one of its most prominent and influential conservative voices, died Saturday. He was 79.
- The four members of British indie band Viola Beach and their manager are believed to have died in a car crash in Sweden.
- And U.S. Republican presidential candidates had their nastiest debate yet in South Carolina last night 🇺🇸