2. Anytime she partnered up with this guy.
3. Like when she handled driving a dangerous, speeding bus.
4. Or tolerated a slow moving boat in a painful sequel.
5. When she kicked ass and worked for the FBI while wearing heels.
6. And became an advocate for pizza, beer and world peace.
Basically the three best things ever.
7. When she insisted on filming Two Weeks Notice in NYC shortly after 9/11 to honor the city.
9. But then stayed in awesome shape. Kudos, woman.
10. Whenever she made a goofy face like this.
11. When she won a flipping Oscar.
13. When she left Jesse James after he cheated on her.
14. And then she became a super cool mom.
16. And she brought bitchiness to a new level of relatable greatness.
19. Anytime she got into shenanigans.
20. Like when she killed it onscreen with Melissa McCarthy.
21. And they had the perfect BFF chemistry.
22. When she acknowledged the ways of all the single ladies.
All the single ladies.
- Rallies for climate change action are taking place around the world ahead of the United Nations climate talks in Paris. ›
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- And watch a man react to the modern world after spending 44 years in prison. ›