2. Everyone’s freaking out about finals and you’re just like…
3. And whenever your professors bring them up in class, you check out a little more.
5. You’re spending more time on the things you really love.
7. You wear your glasses instead of your contacts because who cares anymore.
8. You’ve been eating leftovers for too long because you’re tired of cooking.
10. Your roommate wants to have an end of the year party before finals but you’re too Debbie Downer to handle it.
11. And after a while, even conversations with your friends get a little tiring.
12. You’re a little on edge with everybody because you’re exhausted.
14. But when you do, it’s for something of the utmost importance.
16. Some people might mistake your exhaustion for laziness.
18. You’re just riding out the storm until the holidays.
19. But somehow you’ll pull yourself together and turn in a masterpiece of final exams and papers.
- Russia won't "wage war" against Turkey after the shooting down of a Russian warplane yesterday, its foreign minister said. ›
- Brussels started reopening schools and the Metro Wednesday after a four-day security lockdown. The city remains on the highest terrorism alert. ›
- And it's been 100 years since the anniversary of Albert Einstein's general theory of relativity. ›