2. Everyone’s freaking out about finals and you’re just like…
3. And whenever your professors bring them up in class, you check out a little more.
5. You’re spending more time on the things you really love.
7. You wear your glasses instead of your contacts because who cares anymore.
8. You’ve been eating leftovers for too long because you’re tired of cooking.
10. Your roommate wants to have an end of the year party before finals but you’re too Debbie Downer to handle it.
11. And after a while, even conversations with your friends get a little tiring.
12. You’re a little on edge with everybody because you’re exhausted.
14. But when you do, it’s for something of the utmost importance.
16. Some people might mistake your exhaustion for laziness.
18. You’re just riding out the storm until the holidays.
19. But somehow you’ll pull yourself together and turn in a masterpiece of final exams and papers.
- Turkey's military released an audio recording of what it says were warnings to the Russian warplane before it was downed near Syria's border. ›
- Protesters marched in Chicago for the second night in a row after the release of a video showing the police shooting of black teen Laquan McDonald. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›