1. Having to stand on your toes so the urinal doesn’t touch your junk.
Some urinals are not meant for men 5’7” and under.
2. Never being able to find dates on dating apps because people only date tall men.
3. When your girlfriend is taller than you and decides to wear heels.
You’ll instantly become a dwarf and she’ll become a giant.
4. Spending 10 minutes modifying your seat and steering wheel so you can reach the pedals.
5. Carrying a stool around because your never know when you’ll need that extra foot.
6. Being bad at basketball because you’ll never get past the tall, lanky people.
There’s just no way you will get past all the tall players.
7. Suffering from neck pains because of lengthy conversations with tall co-workers.
9. Jumping up to try and reach the pull-up bar at the gym.
10. Never being able to reach far enough to hit the ball when playing pool.
Sometimes you just have to get on top of the table to get that hit.
11. Having to tailor every suit you buy because they don’t make suits in your precise size.
Finding blazers that are 34-S is close to impossible.
12. You pretend to shop for your nephew in the kids section when you’re really just shopping for yourself.
It’s like buying fitted clothes.
13. Finding clever ways to reach top shelves while shopping.
For some odd reason the things you need will always be out of reach.
14. People thinking you are not well-endowed because of your height.
It’s a myth, people!
15. Being carried by everyone because they think you are light as a feather just because you’re short.
16. Gaining 5 pounds will always show.
There is no hiding it, so you better jump right back on that treadmill.
17. Attempting to do yoga because it apparently makes you look taller.
18. Struggling while cooking because kitchen cabinets are apparently only meant for tall people.
19. Not being able to touch the floor or even the stool step when sitting down.
20. Purchasing short shorts that turn out to be regular shorts when you wear them.
21. Fearing that you wont be able to ride your favorite roller coaster.
22. Always being used as an armrest by your gigantic friends.
23. Not being able to touch the bottom of the pool past the 5 ft. mark.
24. Always having awkward hugs with people that are taller than you.
- Greece will decide on Sunday whether they will accept austerity measures as a condition of a bailout that may stave off an imminent financial and economic crisis.
- Some 150 migrants stranded in the French city of Calais stormed the Channel Tunnel in an attempt to make it to British territory.
- It took a while, but an English national soccer team has finally defeated Germany in a major tournament. England took third place with a 1-0 win over the top-ranked German team in the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Chile defeated Argentina on penalties to win the Copa America tournament. It's the first ever trophy for Chile in the 99 years of the Copa ⚽️