1. People always complain about your stubbornness, but you like to think of it as persistence.
2. You tend to be very possessive and territorial, but that’s good because you take extremely good care of what’s yours.
3. “Ugh, I’m literally dying.” — You, being too dramatic about practically everything.
4. You get jealous quite easily, but you’re an expert at putting on a good face and hiding it.
5. You’re an ambitious person who demands the best of yourself…
7. You’re an extremely hardworking person that focuses on very specific goals, so you let nothing get in your way.
8. You know the value of financial stability and living comfortably.
And there is nothing wrong with that.
9. You exude sensuality so people are always crushing on you.
10. You take pride in your accomplishments, but you’re never cocky.
11. People often mistake you for a pessimist, but you’re actually a realist. You’re incredibly grounded and can see situations objectively.
12. Underneath your tough exterior, you’re actually a very sensitive and artistic person who sees beauty in everything.
13. You’re overall a good-natured person, but you can be extremely impatient.
Nothing is more aggravating to you than a screen that says, “buffering.”
14. If procrastination was an Olympic sport you’d probably win a gold medal.
15. You often neglect your love life because you are fiercely independent.
16. You’re often accused of being emotionally detached, which is not true because you secretly have a big heart.
17. You’re known to hold grudges, so your friends know not to upset you.
18. Everyone entrusts you with all their secrets because you’re possibly the most loyal person ever.
19. You’re very reliable, so even if you’re mad at all your friends, you’ll be there for them.
20. And though you can, on occasion, handle conflict passive aggressively…
- Airplane debris discovered Wednesday on the coast of the French island of Réunion is found to belong to a Boeing 777, a Malaysian official confirmed to AFP Friday.
- Beijing has won its bid to host the 2022 Winter Olympics. It's the first city to host both the summer and winter games.
- Zimbabwe's environment minister has called for Walter Palmer, the American dentist who killed Cecil the lion, to be extradited over the animal's death.