1. The World Wide Web has become a source of communication for them.
We thought they were just snuggling next to us.
THEN YOU LEAVE THE ROOM!
NO EMAIL IS SAFE
They begin their extensive training at a young age.
2. They have adapted human-like mannerisms.
Soon they’ll be driving.
3. They’ve been practicing their attack skills.
Once again, they begin training at an early age.
POUNCE. LEAP. ATTACK.
4. They recycle.
They obviously don’t want a world even more full of trash when they take it over from humans.
5. They’ve adapted disguises to spy on our governments.
Yes, umm, just looking for the Queen.
We have our meeting with the President scheduled, correct?
6. They’ve begun infiltrating Disney movies so that children don’t fear them.
Snow White and the Seven Pugs
9. They’ve learned how to order Starbucks.
10. They’ve been starting to get in shape.
Can’t take over the world if you’re out of shape!
11. And they know how to guide humans to do their bidding.
Just walk a little further. Yes, into the cage. That’s it.
14. They have incredibly terrifying bursts of anger.
15. They are masters of both land AND sea.
You can’t escape them.. They’re coming for you..