1. When your favorite mix is sold out at the store.
No double fudge chocolate..?
2. When friends ask if you want a cake for your birthday.
Birthday Cake? No.
3. Hearing that the annual holiday party will have pies and cupcakes.
4. Seeing leftover brownies at a friend’s house.
5. Resisting the urge to eat them.
Pop a piece of gum in your mouth and think happy thoughts.
6. Giving into temptation.
Chew chew chew chew chew chew don’t stop chew chew chew chew chew swallow good we’re all clear.
7. Being confronted by your friends about the missing brownies.
8. Hearing there’s a bake sale coming up.
A bake sale only means three things…. Brownies, brownies, and more brownies.
9. Taking out a fresh batch of brownies while other people are home.
Brownies? Nope, sorry. No brownies here.
10. Realizing a knife won’t help. They’re hungry.
Did you lock the kitchen door? Don’t worry, there’s an axe for that.
11. Watching people eat your freshly made batch.
Yes, you offered. Yes, you used their kitchen. Does that make it any less painful? Nope.
12. When people ask you what your favorite food is.
14. Scrolling through brownie recipes and pictures of brownies on the internet.
I am always hungry for brownies. Always.