1. A 52-year-old Asda worker has been left “shaken up and embarrassed” after being slapped round the face with a large bream.
Police want to speak to these individuals about the incident.
2. The victim was apparently working behind the fish counter in the Accrington branch when she was approached by a girl who assaulted her with a fish from the stall before running out of the store.
Hyndburn borough councillor Peter Britcliffe told the Lancashire Telegraph he was concerned the incident could be part of a social network craze like the Neknominate drinking game.
He said: “This is a shocking thing to happen and if this is some sort of prank, it is stupid.”
- World leaders are gathering in Paris for the United Nations summit on climate change 🌍 ›
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- And Kobe Bryant wrote a poem announcing that he's retiring from professional basketball at the end of this season 🏀🎭 ›