1. Look at poor Melissa North, 22, from Kent.
She suffers from turophobia: an irrational fear of cheese. This is a real thing. She’s told the Daily Mail that she panics when she sees cheese piled high in the supermarket.
2. Repeat: this is a real thing. Look at the fear in her eyes.
Apparently it wasn’t helped by a school incident in which some classmates threw cream cheese at her face.
3. Also, to be brutally honest, her boyfriend doesn’t seem to be helping much. She told the Mail:
My boyfriend is always making fun of me. He will chase me around the house with a block of cheese in his hand but I just go into a state of panic.
I just have to lock myself in the bathroom until he gets bored. He is supportive of me but it’s hard to explain how much I hate it.
4. Let’s hope she recovers and comes to see the true beauty of cheese.
- Afghan officials are investigating reports that Mullah Mohammed Omar, the leader of the Taliban, is dead.
- Officials released new footage proving Sandra Bland was "alive and well" when her mugshot was taken. The release aims to counter social media rumors that she was deceased in the photo.
- Michel Platini, the current UEFA president, will be a candidate in the 2016 FIFA election to replace Sepp Blatter ⚽️