1. Lacey Wildd is a 46-year-old mother of six from Miami, and the star of TLC’s My Strange Addiction, who says: “I want to be an adult Barbie, like the extreme Barbie.”
2. She’s already had 12 breast augmentation surgeries, but she’s gone under the knife once more in an attempt to achieve a bigger bottom and a thinner waist. She’s also attempting to get a thinner nose and wider eyes.
3. As a result of all the surgery she’s gone from an A to an L cup. She says: “I’m known as one of the most extreme plastic surgery patients in the world and I want to keep pushing the limits.”
4. At the end of the procedure, she was wheelchaired out of the operating room in a full body girdle.
5. “I was very worried about the results,” she confessed afterwards. “I’ve never had face work before. But I’m very pleased with the results.”
- France and Russia have agreed to coordinate their airstrikes with the U.S. against ISIS. ›
- Russia's athletic federation has accepted its suspension after a report found evidence of "widespread doping." ›
- Adele's record-breaking album "25" has now sold more than 3 million copies in the U.S. ›