1. Here’s Amazon Amanda visiting New York for a session with one of her smallest fans, the 5’3” Sergio Miranda from New Jersey, USA.
2. He adores her and it’s actually really sweet.
And kinda weird. Seriously, watch the video at the bottom of this post.
3. She grew too big to be a mainstream model, but became an Amazon model, and today she’s worshipped by fans all over the world.
4. The most extreme request she got was from a terminally ill client who asked her to crush him to death.
Amanda says: “Being a professional Amazon model you do get your fair share of strange requests. But being offered £30,000 to squash someone to death was the most bizarre. Of course I said no.”
5. Obviously there’s kind of a suggestive nature to her work, but she insists nothing sexual ever happens.
6. She says: “Although some of my clients get aroused during the sessions, Iʼm never naked and there is never any sex involved.”
7. By the age of 12 Amanda was 6 feet tall and weighed more than 12 stone.
She says: “I felt awkward in my own body. I was even taller and heavier than all my male teachers.”
8. “I was growing so quickly and I didnʼt know how to adjust. Now I embrace being tall – if Iʼm going out with tall friends Iʼll wear heels so I donʼt have to be the shortest.”
9. She loves her job, but says: “Dating sucks – finding guys who arenʼt intimidated by my height is so hard. I actually prefer shorter men, between 5’7” and 5’10”.”
10. “Short guys try harder, which I appreciate. They are used to being the underdog.”
11. Here’s a video of Amanda and Sergio together.
- One person was killed and another was injured Friday in a shooting at Texas Southern University. Police have detained two possible suspects. ›
- A judge halted all eight scheduled executions in Arkansas. Inmates are challenging a law allowing the state to keep the source of its execution drugs a secret. ›
- The U.S. ended its $500 million program that trains and equips Syrian rebels in their fight against ISIS. ›