2. He suffers from a very rare genetic condition which leaves his muscles permanently tense.
3. He’s in permanent pain, and until recently the condition made him scared of talking to people.
4. But just lately, his friend Haatchi has helped him regain his confidence.
5. When Haatchi was younger, he was left abandoned, tied to a train track.
He was found with his tail and one of his legs mangled: they had to be amputated.
6. The RSPCA tried to find him a new home, but he wasn’t happy until he met Owen.
7. Owen’s father Will and his fiancee Colleen Drummond adopted him.
9. Haatchi really boosted Owen’s confidence.
Before he got the dog, he didn’t like to leave the house at all.
11. Last year, Owen and Haatchi won first place in the Friends for Life category at Crufts.
- The U.S. Democratic presidential candidates are having their first debate of the 2016 election cycle ?? ›
- Marlon James has won the Man Booker Prize for his Bob Marley-inspired "A Brief History of Seven Killings." It's the first win for a Jamaican ? ›
- The Chicago Cubs have defeated the St. Louis Cardinals to advance to the National League Championship Series ⚾️ ›