2. He suffers from a very rare genetic condition which leaves his muscles permanently tense.
3. He’s in permanent pain, and until recently the condition made him scared of talking to people.
4. But just lately, his friend Haatchi has helped him regain his confidence.
5. When Haatchi was younger, he was left abandoned, tied to a train track.
He was found with his tail and one of his legs mangled: they had to be amputated.
6. The RSPCA tried to find him a new home, but he wasn’t happy until he met Owen.
7. Owen’s father Will and his fiancee Colleen Drummond adopted him.
9. Haatchi really boosted Owen’s confidence.
Before he got the dog, he didn’t like to leave the house at all.