1. The first couple of minutes of this video are hilarious. Anthony Carbajal clearly isn’t a man to do things by halves.
Here’s Anthony’s fundraising page.
4. But it’s what follows that makes this video so special.
Anthony explains that he comes from a family with a history of ALS: his grandmother and mother were both diagnosed with it, and at 26, so was he.
“ALS is so, so fucking scary, you have no idea,” he says.
5. “People are getting frustrated…I promise your news feed will go back to cat videos and ‘Let It Go’ covers.”
He explains that he’s beginning to lose control of his hands and is having trouble turning on his car and buttoning his shirt. He says that at some point “I won’t be able to use my arms or hands at all.”
- Shannon Miles, who is suspected of ambushing and killing a Harris County, Texas, sheriff's deputy, was arrested Saturday and charged with capital murder. ›
- For the first time in history, there are three major hurricanes in the Pacific east of the International Dateline at the same time. ›
- Oliver Sacks, the famed neurologist and author, died Sunday from cancer. He was 82. ›