1. Sheila, from Weston-Super-Mare, got her first tattoo due to a schoolgirl crush.
2. She told the Western Daily Press: “When I had the first tattoo I thought it would be a cool thing to do. A lot of people were doing homemade ones at the time with Indian ink.”
4. It was when she met her second husband Rob, 49, that her interest peaked. He was a “hobby tattooist”.
7. The majority of her body is now covered – apart from her stomach and bottom.
8. This is her favourite tattoo: the name of her favourite rock star.
- Robert L. Dear was identified as the suspected gunman in a fatal shooting at a Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. Here's what you need to know. ›
- Speaking of climate change, can you pass this basic quiz about it? ›