1. Sheila, from Weston-Super-Mare, got her first tattoo due to a schoolgirl crush.
2. She told the Western Daily Press: “When I had the first tattoo I thought it would be a cool thing to do. A lot of people were doing homemade ones at the time with Indian ink.”
4. It was when she met her second husband Rob, 49, that her interest peaked. He was a “hobby tattooist”.
7. The majority of her body is now covered – apart from her stomach and bottom.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Police in Athens used pepper spray on protesters two days ahead of Greece's major bailout vote.
- A medical helicopter crashed in Colorado. The crash killed the pilot and injured two crew members.
- Serena Williams survived an upset at Wimbledon and defeated current Britain's Heather Watson. She'll play her older sister Venus in the next round of the tournament ?