1. Sheila, from Weston-Super-Mare, got her first tattoo due to a schoolgirl crush.
2. She told the Western Daily Press: “When I had the first tattoo I thought it would be a cool thing to do. A lot of people were doing homemade ones at the time with Indian ink.”
4. It was when she met her second husband Rob, 49, that her interest peaked. He was a “hobby tattooist”.
7. The majority of her body is now covered – apart from her stomach and bottom.
Alan White is a reporter for BuzzFeed News and is based in London.
In The News Today
- A Kentucky clerk continues to defy the Supreme Court by denying marriage licenses to same-sex couples. ›
- Stocks all over the world are falling again following the release of more data indicating a weakening of China's economy. ›
- The main suspect in last month's bombing of Bangkok's Erawan shrine has been arrested, Thailand's prime minister says. ›