1. Sheila, from Weston-Super-Mare, got her first tattoo due to a schoolgirl crush.
2. She told the Western Daily Press: “When I had the first tattoo I thought it would be a cool thing to do. A lot of people were doing homemade ones at the time with Indian ink.”
4. It was when she met her second husband Rob, 49, that her interest peaked. He was a “hobby tattooist”.
7. The majority of her body is now covered – apart from her stomach and bottom.
Alan White is a reporter for BuzzFeed News and is based in London.
In The News Today
- A flash flood emergency has been issued Sunday in Charleston, South Carolina. More than 16 inches of rain fell in some areas. ›
- President Obama says the U.S. has launched a full investigation into the airstrikes that killed 19 people at a hospital in Afghanistan on Saturday. ›
- More than a dozen people were killed after severe storms and flooding swept through the French Riviera on Saturday evening. ›