1. Kieran and Natasha are two newlyweds who really like pizza. So they asked Domino’s to create something special for their wedding.
2. And special it definitely was.
3. A local artist created these portraits across two 13-inch bases, with the couple’s faces formed from traditional toppings, including tomato puree, ham and sweetcorn.
4. The couple tied the knot on Saturday 18th January 2014 at Samlesbury Hall in Preston.
5. Kieran said:
The pizza-selfie portraits were like nothing we could have imagined – definitely our most unusual wedding present! We were completely overwhelmed to see our faces on the pizzas, and the guests absolutely loved them. We order Domino’s pizza all the time - so it’s felt right to incorporate them into the most special day of our lives.
- Dylann Roof wants to plead guilty to the charges against him in the Charleston church shooting, his attorney said, but a judge entered a not guilty plea for him on Friday.
- The U.S. Coast Guard has suspended its search for two teenagers who went missing a week ago off the coast of Florida.
- Beijing will host the 2022 Winter Olympics, becoming the first city to host both the summer and winter games.