1. In 2006 he produced Vicissitudes, a ring of 26 children holding hands located 5 metres down in Moilinere Bay, Grenada.
6. He uses a mixture that encourages coral inhabitation so that the sculptures slowly evolve.
9. At the same site, there’s The Lost Correspondent, a man seated at a desk covered with articles from the Cuban revolution.
13. He unveiled his latest sculptures last year. They’re located off the coast of Cancun, Mexico.
16. It follows his 2010 work The Silent Evolution, which created the largest underwater sculpture park in the world.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Polls have officially closed in the Greek referendum. The country is deciding whether to accept sweeping new austerity measures tied to further bailout funds.
- The U.S. will face Japan in Vancouver in the final match of the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Captured New York prison escapee David Sweat has been released from hospital and is back in jail.