1. So you’ve sent an email to quite the wrong person.
Or you’ve forwarded someone’s email to someone else in order to bitch about them, and accidentally cc’d in the original sender. Or replied all when you really didn’t want to. In short: you’ve sent something you shouldn’t have, and you’ve realised what you’ve done about two seconds later.
3. But it needn’t be. Look for the cog in the top right.
4. Go to “Settings”.
5. There’s a tab in the top right called “Labs”.
6. Well now. Isn’t THIS quite the thing.
7. And what do we see when we scroll down? Oh wow.
- President Obama is one vote away from sealing a historic nuclear deal with Iran after two Democratic senators backed the agreement. ›
- Los Angeles has officially been selected as the American candidate city to host the 2024 Summer Olympics. ›
- Missouri executed Roderick Nunley Tuesday night for a 1989 rape and murder. It was the state's sixth execution this year, and the nation's 20th. ›