1. So you’ve sent an email to quite the wrong person.
Or you’ve forwarded someone’s email to someone else in order to bitch about them, and accidentally cc’d in the original sender. Or replied all when you really didn’t want to. In short: you’ve sent something you shouldn’t have, and you’ve realised what you’ve done about two seconds later.
3. But it needn’t be. Look for the cog in the top right.
4. Go to “Settings”.
5. There’s a tab in the top right called “Labs”.
6. Well now. Isn’t THIS quite the thing.
7. And what do we see when we scroll down? Oh wow.
- At least 86 people were killed in twin bomb blasts during a peace rally near the main train station in Turkey's capital. ›
- Elections on Sunday are widely expected to hand Belarusian President Alexander Lukashenko a fifth term since 1994. ›
- President Obama visited Oregon to meet with victims' families after last week's deadly campus shooting. Gun-rights activists protested his visit. ›