1. So you’ve sent an email to quite the wrong person.
Or you’ve forwarded someone’s email to someone else in order to bitch about them, and accidentally cc’d in the original sender. Or replied all when you really didn’t want to. In short: you’ve sent something you shouldn’t have, and you’ve realised what you’ve done about two seconds later.
3. But it needn’t be. Look for the cog in the top right.
4. Go to “Settings”.
5. There’s a tab in the top right called “Labs”.
6. Well now. Isn’t THIS quite the thing.
7. And what do we see when we scroll down? Oh wow.
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. ›
- "Victor Frankenstein" joined the ranks of 2015 films that opened in more than 2,000 North American theaters, but earned less than $4 million on opening weekend. ›