1. So you’ve sent an email to quite the wrong person.
Or you’ve forwarded someone’s email to someone else in order to bitch about them, and accidentally cc’d in the original sender. Or replied all when you really didn’t want to. In short: you’ve sent something you shouldn’t have, and you’ve realised what you’ve done about two seconds later.
3. But it needn’t be. Look for the cog in the top right.
4. Go to “Settings”.
5. There’s a tab in the top right called “Labs”.
6. Well now. Isn’t THIS quite the thing.
7. And what do we see when we scroll down? Oh wow.
- The U.S. government is investigating possible unlawful coordination by some airlines to keep prices high ✈️
- Leaders of the U.S. Episcopal Church, which appointed an out gay bishop in 2003, have voted to let clergy perform religious same-sex marriages.
- The Women's World Cup final is set: Team USA and Japan will play on Sunday ⚽️