1. So you’ve sent an email to quite the wrong person.
Or you’ve forwarded someone’s email to someone else in order to bitch about them, and accidentally cc’d in the original sender. Or replied all when you really didn’t want to. In short: you’ve sent something you shouldn’t have, and you’ve realised what you’ve done about two seconds later.
3. But it needn’t be. Look for the cog in the top right.
4. Go to “Settings”.
5. There’s a tab in the top right called “Labs”.
6. Well now. Isn’t THIS quite the thing.
7. And what do we see when we scroll down? Oh wow.
- Illegal immigrants living in Britain will face abrupt eviction from rental properties under new laws designed to reduce the UK's appeal as a migrant destination.
- President Barack Obama will unveil on Monday a plan that is considered to be "the strongest action ever taken" in the U.S. to combat climate change.
- Cilla Black, the legendary English singer and TV star, has died at her home in Spain, according to local police. She was 72 years old.