1. On Saturday, the game’s creator had an announcement to make.
3. But now things are getting ridiculous.
Yes, that is an iPhone with Flappy Bird installed about to reach $100,000 on eBay. The opening bid was $650.
4. In retrospect, it was entirely inevitable that this would happen.
6. Twitter was a bit like this now.
7. So by the time this happened, no one was surprised.
Note: this might not have been exactly how it happened.
- More than a dozen people were killed after severe storms and flooding swept through the French Riviera on Saturday evening. ›
- Pope Francis has opened a three-week synod where bishops will discuss family issues. This comes a day after the Vatican fired a high-ranking priest who came out as gay. ›
- President Obama says the U.S. has launched a full investigation into the airstrikes that killed 19 people at a hospital in Afghanistan on Saturday. ›