1. On Saturday, the game’s creator had an announcement to make.
3. But now things are getting ridiculous.
Yes, that is an iPhone with Flappy Bird installed about to reach $100,000 on eBay. The opening bid was $650.
4. In retrospect, it was entirely inevitable that this would happen.
6. Twitter was a bit like this now.
7. So by the time this happened, no one was surprised.
Note: this might not have been exactly how it happened.
- A University of Cincinnati officer has been charged with murder for shooting Samuel Dubose, an unarmed black man.
- Regulators are looking into allegations of "deceptive or unfair" marketing practices at the University of Phoenix.
- Mullah Omar, the Taliban's reclusive leader, died more than two years ago, Afghan officials say. The Taliban hasn't commented.