1. On Tuesday, John McCormick, 65, suffered a heart attack while mowing his lawn in Bayton, Texas.
KHOU reports a group of emergency vehicles responded: paramedics performed CPR, and McCormick was taken to hospital.
2. But then, according to the station, engine driver Luke Bednarek thought it would be a nice gesture to go back and finish mowing the lawn for him.
A neighbour took pictures and posted them to the City of Baytown page on Facebook – they quickly went viral.
- Iran's parliament approved a nuclear deal with six other world powers, including the U.S. ›
- Police officers in the UK will record anti-Muslim hate crimes as a specific category in crime statistics for the first time. ›
- There were three stabbings in Jerusalem on Monday, part of a monthlong wave of violence between Israelis and Palestinians. ›