2. And really just need to be stopped.
And in Ireland the problem is so bad that a state senator has claimed that seagulls in Dublin have “lost the run of themselves completely”. “I saw that they’re getting so cheeky now that they attack young children and dispossess them of their lollipops and stuff like that,” he added.
3. But the internet is fighting back, with this marvellous Facebook page.
- President Barack Obama will unveil on Monday a plan that is considered to be "the strongest action ever taken" in the U.S. to combat climate change.
- Undocumented immigrants living in Britain will face abrupt eviction from rental properties under new laws designed to reduce the UK's appeal as a migrant destination.
- California Gov. Jerry Brown called for a state of emergency as wildfires burned thousands of acres by Sunday and forced hundreds of evacuations.