2. In as much as it was created by Fox and the captions are written by the show’s writers.
“Happy anniversary to my wonderful wife! #uglysleeper #latergram”
3. Like every good Instagram user, he posts pictures of his lunch.
4. Fox is using the account to market the video game based on the show.
“Look at this idiot. #loser”
5. The account’s only been live about a week and has 73,000 followers.
“#drivebymooning (photo credit: Lois Griffin)”
6. According to Digiday, fans may even find hints about future episodes if they keep an eye on the account.
“Haha, just egged this idiot’s car! #pranks #funny #sorrynotsorry #justrealizedeggsarebabychickens #actuallysorry #didigotoofar #prankersremorse #nohestartedit #giantchickensucks #pranks #funny”
- Amazon, Walmart, and other retailers were hit with more than $300,000 in fines for selling toy guns that look like real guns.
- President Obama will unveil a plan that is considered to be "the strongest action ever taken" in the U.S. to combat climate change.
- California Gov. Jerry Brown called for a state of emergency as wildfires burned thousands of acres by Sunday and forced hundreds of evacuations.