2. In as much as it was created by Fox and the captions are written by the show’s writers.
“Happy anniversary to my wonderful wife! #uglysleeper #latergram”
3. Like every good Instagram user, he posts pictures of his lunch.
4. Fox is using the account to market the video game based on the show.
“Look at this idiot. #loser”
5. The account’s only been live about a week and has 73,000 followers.
“#drivebymooning (photo credit: Lois Griffin)”
6. According to Digiday, fans may even find hints about future episodes if they keep an eye on the account.
“Haha, just egged this idiot’s car! #pranks #funny #sorrynotsorry #justrealizedeggsarebabychickens #actuallysorry #didigotoofar #prankersremorse #nohestartedit #giantchickensucks #pranks #funny”
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. ›
- "Victor Frankenstein" joined the ranks of 2015 films that opened in more than 2,000 North American theaters, but earned less than $4 million on opening weekend. ›