2. In as much as it was created by Fox and the captions are written by the show’s writers.
“Happy anniversary to my wonderful wife! #uglysleeper #latergram”
3. Like every good Instagram user, he posts pictures of his lunch.
4. Fox is using the account to market the video game based on the show.
“Look at this idiot. #loser”
5. The account’s only been live about a week and has 73,000 followers.
“#drivebymooning (photo credit: Lois Griffin)”
6. According to Digiday, fans may even find hints about future episodes if they keep an eye on the account.
“Haha, just egged this idiot’s car! #pranks #funny #sorrynotsorry #justrealizedeggsarebabychickens #actuallysorry #didigotoofar #prankersremorse #nohestartedit #giantchickensucks #pranks #funny”
- Doctors Without Borders says 19 people died after a U.S. airstrike caused possible collateral damage at a hospital in Afghanistan. ›
- The Catholic Church fired high-ranking Vatican official Monsignor Krzysztof Charamsa. He came out as gay on Saturday. ›
- Hundreds of rescue workers in Guatemala dug through rubble, searching for signs of life after a mudslide killed at least 56 people. ›