1. So a few years ago, this image, purporting to be the stuff that goes in McNuggets, went around the internet.
2. So McDonald’s in Canada has decided to put the myth to bed. As this video shows, they begin with whole chickens.
3. Then they have a whole load of breast meat to put in the mincer.
5. And the end result is NOT pink gloop. It’s…sort of brown gloop. Much more appetizing.
6. Anyway, brown gloop is made into the four basic shapes the vid says we apparently all know, which are the “bow tie,” the “bell,” and…the other two.
The blob and the other blob.
8. And the final result is…battered goo.
Which will be cooked once it gets to the restaurant.
9. You can look at the whole process on the company’s YouTube channel.
And see how burgers are made, how fries are made and find out what goes in a Big Mac’s sauce. All of which may make you want a McDonald’s, or not.
- Turkey's military released an audio recording of what it says were warnings to the Russian warplane before it was downed near Syria's border. ›
- Protesters marched in Chicago for the second night in a row after the release of a video showing the police shooting of black teen Laquan McDonald. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›