1. They tell BuzzFeed: “As graphic designers we can get stuck working at the computer A LOT.”
2. “We wanted something that would motivate us to get up and do work every week, but we also wanted to share the motivation and inspiration with the students and faculty at our school.”
3. “We never thought we would have kept it up this long or that we would have garnered this much attention.”
9. “We always do it in one fell swoop and don’t take breaks. Except dance breaks.”
11. Why are they anonymous? “It’s fun! We have never really been big into social media, but this gives us an identity to do it from.”
12. “Sometimes people will smudge the board or run their finger through it, but that’s just a part of public art.”
16. The pair have an awesome Instagram account you can follow.
Here Are The Top Stories
- BP has agreed to pay a $18.7 billion fine to settle legal actions over the 2010 Deepwater Horizon oil spill.
- Liberia has reported three new cases of Ebola this week. The country was declared Ebola-free on May 9.
- A pilot has broken the world records for longest solo flight and longest non-stop flight ever taken in a solar-powered airplane ?