1. Remember the end of Arachnophobia when a massive spider scares the crap out of Jeff Daniels?
3. …before Jeff sends it STRAIGHT TO HELL?
4. Well sometimes reality imitates art.
5. The man fled the house once the fire spread. The building will cost $40,000 to repair, and it’ll cost $20,000 to repair or replace its contents. And according to Komo News:
It’s unclear if the spider survived.
- Chicago police chief Garry McCarthy has resigned after backlash from the police shooting death of Laquan McDonald. ›
- It's World AIDS Day — 35 million people have died from AIDS-related conditions, and more than 34 million people are living with the disease. ›
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg says he'll give away 99% of his Facebook shares (worth $45 billion today) over the course of his life. ›