Cause of W Seattle Arbor Heights fire is man using spray paint can & lighter to try and kill spider in the wall. Damage Estimate $60 k
1. Remember the end of Arachnophobia when a massive spider scares the crap out of Jeff Daniels?
2. And they stare at each other…
3. …before Jeff sends it STRAIGHT TO HELL?
4. Well sometimes reality imitates art.
5. The man fled the house once the fire spread. The building will cost $40,000 to repair, and it’ll cost $20,000 to repair or replace its contents. And according to Komo News:
It’s unclear if the spider survived.