1. Meet Reinesha and Devan. They got married at the Chapel at the Farm in Arizona, as Superman and Wonder Woman.
BuzzFeed got in touch with them to ask why they’d gone with this theme and now you need to get ready for a one-way ticket to Feelstown.
3. Reinesha said, “My husband Devan has been my Superman from the day I laid eyes on him. … He’s selfless, giving, and a helper.”
5. “He has such an amazing heart and he tends to do things in one day that I couldn’t get done in a year.”
7. “He also calls me Wonder Woman because I was a single mother and had so much on my plate. He never understood how I had time and was never tired.”
9. “So we started calling each other Kal-El and he would call me Diana Prince, which we still do to this day.”
11. “The kids loved it from the beginning as they really think we are superheroes by night and parents by day.”
13. Devan said, “I have said she is Wonder Woman from the moment we met, and I found out everything she’s been through and accomplished. She has always said I came in like Superman and changed her life.”
15. “It was announced that Superman and Wonder Woman were getting a comic series and we decided to do the theme. The kids loved the idea of being the Amazons in training and the clone of Superman.”
17. Devan said, “I am a HUGE COMIC BOOK JUNKIE; Comic Con in San Diego is my Mecca.”
19. “So when we renew our vows we are going to do it on a grander scheme and involve everyone. We were thinking a Justice League theme with villains as well, so stay tuned!” said Reinesha.
- France and Russia have agreed to coordinate their airstrikes with the U.S. against ISIS. ›
- Russia's athletic federation has accepted its suspension after a report found evidence of "widespread doping." ›
- Adele's record-breaking album "25" has now sold more than 3 million copies in the U.S. ›