1. Meet Reinesha and Devan. They got married at the Chapel at the Farm in Arizona, as Superman and Wonder Woman.
BuzzFeed got in touch with them to ask why they’d gone with this theme and now you need to get ready for a one-way ticket to Feelstown.
3. Reinesha said, “My husband Devan has been my Superman from the day I laid eyes on him. … He’s selfless, giving, and a helper.”
5. “He has such an amazing heart and he tends to do things in one day that I couldn’t get done in a year.”
7. “He also calls me Wonder Woman because I was a single mother and had so much on my plate. He never understood how I had time and was never tired.”
9. “So we started calling each other Kal-El and he would call me Diana Prince, which we still do to this day.”
11. “The kids loved it from the beginning as they really think we are superheroes by night and parents by day.”
13. Devan said, “I have said she is Wonder Woman from the moment we met, and I found out everything she’s been through and accomplished. She has always said I came in like Superman and changed her life.”
15. “It was announced that Superman and Wonder Woman were getting a comic series and we decided to do the theme. The kids loved the idea of being the Amazons in training and the clone of Superman.”
17. Devan said, “I am a HUGE COMIC BOOK JUNKIE; Comic Con in San Diego is my Mecca.”
19. “So when we renew our vows we are going to do it on a grander scheme and involve everyone. We were thinking a Justice League theme with villains as well, so stay tuned!” said Reinesha.
- More debris – believed to be part of the missing aircraft MH370 – has been found washed up on the Indian Ocean island of Réunion on Sunday.
- Cilla Black, the legendary English singer and TV star, has died at her home in Spain, according to local police. She was 72 years old.
- A conservation group at Oxford University told BuzzFeed News that media reports of Jericho's death were not true and that the 11-year-old lion was "alive and well".