1. Meet Reinesha and Devan. They got married at the Chapel at the Farm in Arizona, as Superman and Wonder Woman.
BuzzFeed got in touch with them to ask why they’d gone with this theme and now you need to get ready for a one-way ticket to Feelstown.
3. Reinesha said, “My husband Devan has been my Superman from the day I laid eyes on him. … He’s selfless, giving, and a helper.”
5. “He has such an amazing heart and he tends to do things in one day that I couldn’t get done in a year.”
7. “He also calls me Wonder Woman because I was a single mother and had so much on my plate. He never understood how I had time and was never tired.”
9. “So we started calling each other Kal-El and he would call me Diana Prince, which we still do to this day.”
11. “The kids loved it from the beginning as they really think we are superheroes by night and parents by day.”
13. Devan said, “I have said she is Wonder Woman from the moment we met, and I found out everything she’s been through and accomplished. She has always said I came in like Superman and changed her life.”
15. “It was announced that Superman and Wonder Woman were getting a comic series and we decided to do the theme. The kids loved the idea of being the Amazons in training and the clone of Superman.”
17. Devan said, “I am a HUGE COMIC BOOK JUNKIE; Comic Con in San Diego is my Mecca.”
19. “So when we renew our vows we are going to do it on a grander scheme and involve everyone. We were thinking a Justice League theme with villains as well, so stay tuned!” said Reinesha.
- At least one member of Ukraine's National Guard has died and about 90 people were injured after protesters clashed with police outside of Parliament in Ukraine. ›
- Lawyers for the NFL and New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady failed to reach a settlement in the deflategate case. A decision is expected by Friday. ›
- Thai police have issued two new arrest warrants as the search widens for the suspects behind Bangkok's deadly shrine bombing. ›