1. Look at these completely random figures! They don’t look like anyone you recognise, do they?
And they’re also not Lego figures, because as the site says: “This is not a LEGO® Product. These are re-used LEGO elements that have been repackaged or altered from their original form. LEGO is a trademark of the LEGO Group, which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this product. The LEGO Group is not liable for any loss, injury or damage arising from the use or misuse of this product.”
2. They’re from a series called Dragon Sword Fighter Force which definitely bears no relation to any TV shows you might have watched recently.
In this box you can see “Johnny Crowbeard, Yvonne Gingerspear and Frosty the Dead Man”. It’s very unlikely that Johnny and Yvonne have ever had any kind of relationship or that Frosty comes from behind a wall in whichever country he’s from.
3. And here are “King Aayhole, Tyrone Goldcoin and Baldo Eunuchorn”, none of whom are likely to remind you of any other fictional characters.
4. No. None of this is ringing any bells.
“Sir James of House Inbredd, Lady Orphanboy of House Alldead and Sir Bravelady,” seriously.
5. And nor does this Albuquerque Action Squad, come to think of it.
This is the place to go if you want to buy some minifigures that definitely aren’t Lego and definitely don’t have anything to do with Game of Thrones.