1. You might have seen this logo on a few greasy spoons around the place.
It’s courtesy of the Fry-Up Inspector and it is rapidly becoming THE only bench-mark anyone serving a fry-up needs.
2. The anonymous inspector tells BuzzFeed: “It started in April 2010, after I put up a couple of Facebook posts. They were popular and people suggested I start a blog.”
The Street Cafe, Norwich - 9/10.
3. “I’ve now done about 200 reviews: I do one a week.”
Rendevous, Norwich - 2/10.
4. When asked about the health implications, he says: “I just make sure I eat really healthily the rest of the week, I try to eat lots of fresh fish and steamed vegetables.”
Giraffe, Norwich - 8/10.
5. He tells BuzzFeed his blog has now had around four million page views, and gets about 30,000 visits a month.
Bowthorpe shopping centre cafe - 3.5/10.
6. He’s tried breakfasts as far away as Spain and France: but what’s his favourite?
Louis’ Deli, Norwich - 9/10.
7. Well the winner is….
Oh. My. God. Look at it.