1. The man reportedly injured his penis on the crossbar of his mountain bike.
2. The injury caused blood to keep rushing to it, creating a priapism - a perpetual erection.
3. For reasons that have yet to be revealed he only went to hospital seven weeks later.
According to the Irish Medical Journal it required gel foam and tiny platinum coils to finally make the tumescence subside.
- Kentucky clerk Kim Davis has been taken into federal custody until she orders her staff to issue marriage licenses. ›
- Tom Brady's four-game suspension by the NFL following the "Deflategate" scandal has been overturned by a federal judge. ›
- Facebook is working with charter schools to build educational software that it eventually plans on offering for free to U.S. public schools. ›