1. It’s the easiest thing in the world to slip and nick yourself while shaving.
3. Razor blades cost an ungodly amount of money.
It’s PLASTIC and TIN FOIL, what WITCHCRAFT ARE YOU CHARGING ME FOR.
5. (And you never realize how important eyebrows are until they’re gone.)
6. But having someone else wax you can cause disastrous miscommunication.
8. Even just deciding to shave in the first place is a long, dragged-out process.
12. Stubble is one of the planet’s itchiest, most insidious evils.
13. Tweezers are amazing at disappearing right when you need them.
“Cool, guess me and my ingrown hair are going on this first date together after all.”
14. When you do manage to find your tweezers, it’s a little too easy to get overzealous.
Hey sperm brows, nice to see you here.
18. And then there’s ~LASERS~.
lauren ashley bishop
groupon are you crazy if i had laser hair i would never get it removed
19. For which you have to undergo about a million sessions.
22. It always feels like hair grows exactly where you don’t want it.
24. *Everyone* has opinions re: your own personal body hair.
Your shit, your choice (which also includes not removing any hair whatsoever, natch).