1. Glitter French Tips
Give the traditional (dare we say boring) French manicure an update.
7. Glitter Ombre Nails
Sprinkle a bit of glitter or sparkly eyeshadow at the very tips of your nails and let it diffuse downward; use a Q-tip to wipe up the excess.
9. Half-Moon Glitter Nails
Find out how to do an easy half-moon manicure here.
13. Geometric Metallics and Pastels
Here is how.
14. Tarnished Copper Nails
If it’s one of those mason-jar-chandelier-refurbished-barn-chalkboard-paint-place-card weddings, this is the manicure for you.
18. Bouquet-Inspired Manicure
Match (or clash with) the flowers.
19. Chrome French Tips
Find out how to do them here.
21. White Caviar Nails
Because they look like tiny little pearls.
23. Matte Black French Tips
For the bride with a dark streak.
- President Obama said that he was "deeply disturbed" by the video showing the police shooting of black teenager Laquan McDonald in Chicago. ›
- Frank Gifford's family says the NFL star had CTE, the degenerative brain disease linked to football. He died in August. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›