1. Imagine a world where you controlled transportation.
4. Where your bed was just a hop away.
5. Where Oreos dunked themselves.
6. (Before being carried away by ants that sprang forth from your own hand.)
7. It’s a world where someone’s always there to bring you beer.
9. Where tiny yetis snack without fear.
10. Where tissues fight back.
Sometimes you’re the tissue, and sometimes you’re the hand.
11. And Legos reign supreme.
12. The rules of the human body would no longer apply in this new, strange terrain.
13. Fiction would become all too real.
14. Onerous tasks would be a breeze.
16. The inanimate would achieve self-awareness.
17. And your fortunes would reveal themselves.
- A judge ruled that the six Baltimore officers charged in the death of Freddie Gray, a black man allegedly killed by police in April, will have individual trials. ›
- Senate Democrats have secured enough votes to uphold the Iran nuclear deal when Congress votes on it later this month. ›
- Hundreds of Eurostar passengers moving between Britain and France were stranded for hours as people were seen on the tracks attempting to get through the tunnel. ›