1. First, play this.
All the time. Always. Do not stop.
2. Utilize this ingenious method of raspberry consumption.
3. Get some amazing animal-themed art.
The paintings on Amélie’s walls are by German artist Michael Sowa, whose prints and posters you can buy here.
4. Invest in a giant red patterned umbrella.
Like this one by Orla Kiely.
6. Know that perfume is best when you keep it in a gorgeous glass bottle.
7. And understand the power of freshly grated Parmesan.
Cooking for one can be downright delightful.
8. Realize that sometimes sex is ridiculous.
9. But when it does get too passionate, a milk steamer will block out any noise.
10. Use your DIY skills to bring joy and hope to those around you.
If you’re looking to fake a love letter for your pining landlady, here is a good tutorial.
11. DAT HAIR.
Not for the faint of heart or curly of follicle, but amazing nonetheless.
If you can’t quite take the plunge, try out a faux bob instead.
Full tutorial here.
12. And while a well-tied headscarf might not be the most incognito disguise ever, it has a definite allure.
13. Learn to chug.
Only white wine, though.
14. Or not.
16. And a cutting comeback.
You’ll bring even the cruelest grocer to his knees.
17. LIFEHACK: Artichokes make ideal caviar-concealing devices.
18. A gnome is necessary.
19. Low, chunky black shoes are ideal for running all over Paris leaving clues for the object of your affection.
20. Feel your feelings.
Sometimes you just gotta melt.