1. First, play this.
All the time. Always. Do not stop.
2. Utilize this ingenious method of raspberry consumption.
3. Get some amazing animal-themed art.
The paintings on Amélie’s walls are by German artist Michael Sowa, whose prints and posters you can buy here.
4. Invest in a giant red patterned umbrella.
6. Know that perfume is best when you keep it in a gorgeous glass bottle.
7. And understand the power of freshly grated Parmesan.
Cooking for one can be downright delightful.
9. But when it does get too passionate, a milk steamer will block out any noise.
10. Use your DIY skills to bring joy and hope to those around you.
If you’re looking to fake a love letter for your pining landlady, here is a good tutorial.
11. DAT HAIR.
Not for the faint of heart or curly of follicle, but amazing nonetheless.
If you can’t quite take the plunge, try out a faux bob instead.
Full tutorial here.
12. And while a well-tied headscarf might not be the most incognito disguise ever, it has a definite allure.
13. Learn to chug.
Only white wine, though.
14. Or not.
16. And a cutting comeback.
You’ll bring even the cruelest grocer to his knees.