1. Flip a computer display screen upside down.
For PCs, all you have to do is hit CTRL + ALT + down arrow (and the same combination with the up arrow will flip it back); on a Mac, open System Preferences and click Display while simultaneously holding down CTRL + Option. A new menu called Rotation should appear, and you can flip the display and save it or undo. It makes using your mouse an absolute pain in the ass.
2. Drive the grammarian in your life crazy by tweaking their autocorrect.
4. Set their Facebook status privacy to “only me” so nobody will Like their stuff.
And they’ll spiral into existential despair.
5. Turn their apps into cats.
Just go to iPhoneception in a phone’s browser and you’re golden.
6. Set a screenshot of their homescreen as wallpaper, and strategically move apps so they’re repeatedly clicking on NOTHING.
You can do this with tablets and desktops as well.
7. Change all of the contacts in your friend’s phone to the names of Harry Potter characters.
(Since this could be wicked time consuming, even just messing with their important contacts list can still wreak magical havoc). Bonus: Change their home phone to “Hogwarts.”
8. Rename all their files after Pokémon characters.
Or, you know, whatever floats their/your boat. This is hugely annoying to change back, but oh, the nostalgia.
10. If you work in an office (preferably where there are extra keyboards), switch around someone’s keys.
It’s wicked easy (just try not to cause any permanent damage).
13. Pull a Nathan Fielder, if you’re feeling brave.
14. Or try this one:
16. Or, better yet, the entire internet.
Just download this Chrome Extension.
- Russia is reportedly preparing to send ground troops to aid Syria's campaign against rebel forces. ›
- President Obama on Monday declared a major disaster in South Carolina, where floods have killed at least 12 people and left tens of thousands stranded. ›
- California has become the fifth U.S. state to legalize physician-assisted suicide for terminally ill patients. ›