2. Use a shoe organizer to keep important items nearby.
Just hang it over the back of the car seat. You can cut it down to size if need be.
3. Or go ~crazy~ and make a whole series of organizers.
You could totally live in this car.
4. A cereal container makes for a portable (and close-able) trash can.
6. Dryer sheets help keep the air/you smelling fresh.
And they also apparently help keep away mice.
7. A hanging tennis ball will help prevent bumping into the garage wall.
9. If you’re driving an unfamiliar vehicle, the little arrow on the gas gauge usually points to the side where the tank is located.
10. Paint or use reflective tape inside your car door so it’s more noticeable to passing traffic.
Here is how.
11. Rig up a screwdriver-key to make it look like you’ve stolen your own car.
Don’t ask me why, it’s just one of those things.
12. Make a trash bag holder from an empty canister.
So they don’t fly everywhere and cause extreme disaster/petty annoyance.
13. And a coffee cup can become a tissue holder.
Bonus: you know it’ll fit in your cup holder. Find out how here.
14. Harness the power of the sun to help defrost your windshield.
You’ll be exactly like Zeus, kind of.
16. Toothpaste helps get rid of scuffs.
It can also be used to clean headlights.
17. Make a carseat hammock that your dog won’t fall out of.
Pattern available here.
18. Use an empty gum container to keep loose change not so loose.
It’s better than keeping it in your coin tray because you can clear it out in a hurry.
We've got your WKND covered.
- A BuzzFeed News investigation lifts the lid on a security scandal that the police and MI5 tried to keep secret.
- Two University of Cincinnati officers who were on the scene shortly after Samuel Dubose was fatally shot have been placed on leave. The officer accused of killing Dubose has been released from jail after posting bond.
- The new Apple TV will debut in September, along with its own App Store.