2. Use a shoe organizer to keep important items nearby.
Just hang it over the back of the car seat. You can cut it down to size if need be.
3. Or go ~crazy~ and make a whole series of organizers.
You could totally live in this car.
4. A cereal container makes for a portable (and close-able) trash can.
6. Dryer sheets help keep the air/you smelling fresh.
And they also apparently help keep away mice.
7. A hanging tennis ball will help prevent bumping into the garage wall.
9. If you’re driving an unfamiliar vehicle, the little arrow on the gas gauge usually points to the side where the tank is located.
10. Paint or use reflective tape inside your car door so it’s more noticeable to passing traffic.
Here is how.
11. Rig up a screwdriver-key to make it look like you’ve stolen your own car.
Don’t ask me why, it’s just one of those things.
12. Make a trash bag holder from an empty canister.
So they don’t fly everywhere and cause extreme disaster/petty annoyance.
13. And a coffee cup can become a tissue holder.
Bonus: you know it’ll fit in your cup holder. Find out how here.
14. Harness the power of the sun to help defrost your windshield.
You’ll be exactly like Zeus, kind of.
16. Toothpaste helps get rid of scuffs.
It can also be used to clean headlights.
17. Make a carseat hammock that your dog won’t fall out of.
Pattern available here.
18. Use an empty gum container to keep loose change not so loose.
It’s better than keeping it in your coin tray because you can clear it out in a hurry.
We've got your WKND covered.
- After mounting pressure from other European countries, Britain will accept thousands more refugees from UN camps bordering Syria, Prime Minister David Cameron announced. ›
- A Guatemalan judge ordered former President Otto Perez Molina held in jail overnight while hearings over the corruption scandal that led to his resignation take place. ›
- The Justice Dept. has tightened rules on cell phone tracking, forcing federal agencies to get a warrant. ›