2. Use a shoe organizer to keep important items nearby.
Just hang it over the back of the car seat. You can cut it down to size if need be.
3. Or go ~crazy~ and make a whole series of organizers.
You could totally live in this car.
4. A cereal container makes for a portable (and close-able) trash can.
6. Dryer sheets help keep the air/you smelling fresh.
And they also apparently help keep away mice.
7. A hanging tennis ball will help prevent bumping into the garage wall.
9. If you’re driving an unfamiliar vehicle, the little arrow on the gas gauge usually points to the side where the tank is located.
10. Paint or use reflective tape inside your car door so it’s more noticeable to passing traffic.
Here is how.
11. Rig up a screwdriver-key to make it look like you’ve stolen your own car.
Don’t ask me why, it’s just one of those things.
12. Make a trash bag holder from an empty canister.
So they don’t fly everywhere and cause extreme disaster/petty annoyance.
13. And a coffee cup can become a tissue holder.
Bonus: you know it’ll fit in your cup holder. Find out how here.
14. Harness the power of the sun to help defrost your windshield.
You’ll be exactly like Zeus, kind of.
16. Toothpaste helps get rid of scuffs.
It can also be used to clean headlights.
17. Make a carseat hammock that your dog won’t fall out of.
Pattern available here.
18. Use an empty gum container to keep loose change not so loose.
It’s better than keeping it in your coin tray because you can clear it out in a hurry.
- The European Union is now using naval vessels in the Mediterranean to intercept boats that are smuggling refugees and migrants to Europe. ›
- Texas carried out its 11th execution of the year on Tuesday — the most of any state — putting to death an inmate who murdered a man over $8. ›
- The U.S. is investigating how a cargo ship with 33 people on board sank during Hurricane Joaquin. The ship went missing in the Caribbean last week. ›