1. Litographs is a rad company that’s best known for printing the full text of popular novels on t-shirts and posters. Now, they’re launching a line of high-quality literary temporary tattoos.
2. They’ll be producing temp tats of lines from Huck Finn…
3. Peter Pan…
4. And Ulysses, among many more.
5. As part of their Kickstarter campaign, the company wants to recreate the full text of Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland entirely in temporary tattoos.
In order to pull this off, they ask that backers (who need only pledge a dollar to participate) “lend a hand (or a forearm, or a shoulder blade).” The first 2,500 people to donate will receive a randomly selected tattoo, comprising 1/2500th of the novel’s full text.
7. Once the tattoos have been received and applied, participants can upload their photos here.
8. The full gallery is scheduled to go live in December, as long as the project is fully funded.
And unless someone happens to beat them to it, it’ll be the world’s longest (temporary) tattoo chain.
- President Obama on Monday declared a major disaster in South Carolina, where floods have killed at least 12 people and left tens of thousands stranded. ›
- California has become the fifth U.S. state to legalize physician-assisted suicide for terminally ill patients. ›
- Russia is reportedly preparing to send ground troops to aid Syria's campaign against rebel forces. ›