1. Abraham Lincoln wearing Crocs.
2. The world’s largest bottle of wine.
Daaaaaamn that’s fancy.
5. This eternal truth.
6. Toilet paper samples.
16. A helicopter.
19. A wedding dress being sold next to some tires.
20. A new friend for Grandma.
21. A lifetime supply of Kinder eggs.
22. This terrifying Francophile.
We've got your WKND covered.
In The News Today
- More than a dozen people were killed after severe storms and flooding swept through the French Riviera on Saturday evening. ›
- President Obama says the U.S. has launched a full investigation into the airstrikes that killed 19 people at a hospital in Afghanistan on Saturday. ›
- The Catholic Church fired high-ranking Vatican official Monsignor Krzysztof Charamsa. He came out as gay on Saturday. ›