1. Abraham Lincoln wearing Crocs.
2. The world’s largest bottle of wine.
Daaaaaamn that’s fancy.
5. This eternal truth.
6. Toilet paper samples.
16. A helicopter.
19. A wedding dress being sold next to some tires.
20. A new friend for Grandma.
21. A lifetime supply of Kinder eggs.
22. This terrifying Francophile.
Here Are The Top Stories
- President Obama unveiled a climate change plan on Monday that calls for federal limits on the amount of carbon power plants can produce.
- Puerto Rico has failed to make a $58 million debt payment, and credit rating agency Moody's says the U.S. territory is in default.
- The man accused of fatally shooting a Memphis, Tennessee, police officer on Saturday has turned himself in.