3. “No matter how cute I look, you’re still never gonna actually read me.”
“Especially while Matthew Macfadyen has life and breath.”
5. “I feel as empty inside as a birdcage with no bird.”
“Oh, shit, I am that.”
7. “Mother, tell me of the forest. Does it, too, smell like organic ginger-and-sea-salt room spray?”
“Yes, child. Of course it does.”
9. “I swear to God I’m swallowing the next bored dude who falls asleep on me.”
“HURRY UP IN THE DRESSING ROOM, LADY, NOBODY NEEDS THAT MUCH PEPLUM.”
10. “Hey, little lady, come over here; I’m a FUN GUY!”
14. “I would pay actual money to watch you try and remove a book from this shelf.”
16. “Yeah, we wish we were dresses, too.”
“But sadly we’re cursed to be aprons forevermore.”
18. “Maybe if we’re reeeeeally quiet, nobody will notice us up here.”
19. “It’s cool, I have a lot of black friends.”
“Also I cost $400.”
(Remember this little number?)
20. “Move it along, people, nothing to see here.”
“Just some indoor mushrooms on some average everyday stacked fireplaces.”
21. “Okay, you caught us, we are absolutely just $16 popsicle sticks.”
We've got your WKND covered.
- The trooper who pulled over Sandra Bland was disciplined for "unprofessional conduct" in the fall of 2014, records show.
- Dozens of people inhaled balloons full of laughing gas outside British parliament in protest against proposed drug laws.
- An Ohio man is suspected of fatally shooting his neighbor in the face before running her over with a lawn mower.